- Yuri Prasad: Interview with Mushtuq Husain: the struggle in Bangladesh
International Socialism Journal nr. 121, jan 09 – side 65
Note: Mushtuq Husain is a leading member of the Jatiyo Samajtantrik Dal (Socialist Party) of Bangladesh. He spoke to Yuri Prasad about the history of the organisation and the struggle for socialism today.
- Review: Bangladesh 1971: viewing war and resistance from below
Socialist Worker nr. 2097, apr 08 – side 11
Note: The Bangladesh war of independence against Pakistan in 1971 was a bloody conflict that led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands. Bangladesh 1971 is a new exhibition of over 100 photographs from the period, many of which have never been shown before.
- Palash Kamruzzaman: Bangladesh: Relief mission?
Socialist Review nr. 321, jan 08 – side 4
Note: Bangladesh was struck by a major cyclone on 15 November. Cyclone Sidr was larger than the entire country. United Nations assessments suggest 2.2 million people in need of immediate life-saving relief. Some 3,500 are known to have died, with 40,000 injured and around 1,000 missing.
- Mushtuq Husain: Bangladesh: Against the Emergency
Socialist Worker nr. 2066, sep 07 – side 12
Note: A student-worker revolt in Bangladesh has struck a blow for democracy and against privatisation, writes Mushtuq Husain.
- Mushtuq Husain: Bangladesh: Sweatshop Workers Turn Up the Heat
Socialist Review nr. 313, jan 07 – side 21
Note: As I write, the streets of Dhaka, the capital city, are filled with protesters fighting the police. The air is thick with the acrid smell of tear gas and the city is paralysed by a general strike.
- Esme Choonara: Threads of resistance (Naila Kabeer: "The Power to Choose: Bangladeshi Women and Labour Market Decisions in London and Dhaka")
International Socialism Journal nr. 89, dec 00 – side 91
Der blev fundet 6 artikler
- Leder: OK18: Vi ønsker en konflikt
- OK18: De har fejlvurderet situationen
- OK18 og fagbureaukratiet
- Påskestrejken – ti dage der rystede Danmark
- Den apolitiske “danske model” er en ren fiktion
- 26 apr: Forsvar solidaritetspagten
- 19 apr: Vi er i begyndelsen af en ny tid med solidaritet
- 26 feb: Stop regeringens forsøg på at diskriminere og udskamme mennesker i “Ghettoområderne”
- 7 feb: SocDem’s udlændingeudspil: Racistisk, gement og leflende
På forlaget Modstand.org finder du bøger, pjecer og meget andet.