- Dave Sewell: Celebrations greet Suu Kyi win in Burma, but new dangers await
Socialist Worker nr. 2297, apr 12 – side 6
Note: Burmese opposition leader Aung San Suu Kyi could be set to join the government. Her National League for Democracy (NLD) claimed to have won 44 of the 45 seats in by-elections this week. Official results are due next week.
- Yuri Prasad: Burmese need aid, not invasion
Socialist Worker nr. 2101, maj 08 – side 6
Note: The enormous suffering in the wake of the cyclone that hit southern Burma last week has shocked the world.
- Charlotte Bence + Anindya Bhattacharyya: Protests in Burma show force for change
Socialist Worker nr. 2070, sep 07 – side 3
Note: Burma’s military regime was being rocked by mass protests across its major towns and cities as Socialist Worker went to press.
- Sam Ashman: Living Silence: the struggle against military repression in Burma (online only)
Socialist Worker nr. 2070, sep 07
Note: Article from Socialist Worker 1763, 25 August 2001
Christina Fink was an anthropology student who went to study on the Thailand-Burma border. There she became involved in the struggle of ordinary people against military rule in Burma. She has now published Living Silence: Burma Under Military Rule. Here she speaks to Sam Ashman.
Der blev fundet 4 artikler
- Leder: Optimisme eller pessimisme?
- Ny bog: Åbn grænserne
- Europæisk aktionsdag mod racisme og fascisme 18. marts
- Trump i problemer
- Stem NEJ til overenskomsten
- Rumænien: Masseprotester kræver premierministers afgang efter ‘korruptionslov’
- 100 år for den russiske revolution: Februar-revolutionen
- Danmark har slaveblod på sit flag
- Socialisme for begyndere: Revolutionen må spredes
På forlaget Modstand.org finder du bøger, pjecer og meget andet.